Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nursery Chair

The one comment that EVERYONE had was "Get yourself a really good feeding chair"!!! I think especially as we are having a winter bub, it is going to be lovely to curl up on a big comfy armchair in the middle of the night.




But I did make sure that the chair is something that I can use again outside of the nursery (It is perfect colour & style to go in our living room later). You also need to make sure that you have plenty of room and choose something suitable as some of the armchairs are huge! So I've tried to include some small but just as gorgeous chairs here, and I think all of these could be used outside of the nursery and look just as good!



















1 comment:

  1. Very nice images you share here about nursery chair that all really looking very nice. I like this all nursery chair and its color and design really looking great. Its really very useful for decor baby room.

    baby changer

    ReplyDelete