Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy 101

I got home from the shops yesterday to check my blog and found out that the lovely Ang at Wicker & Stitch has given me one of ther 5 Happy 101 Awards!

How exciting! Thanks Ang!


The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the award giver (Thanks Ang!)
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass this award on to 5 others.

So here we go:

10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY


1. Our little bubby that will not stop kicking me in the tummy! We are looking forward to meeting you any day now!

2. My most gorgoeus hubby Bren who still manages to surpise me with little things he does :)

3. Thinking about the 3 of us in our new home together and how exciting the future is.

4. My Mum, the way she just pops round for Tea and we always have to do a tour of the house and see what's changed or what's going to change!

5. FOOD! Cooking simple and delicious food, and the fact that Bren is so excited about anything I cook no matter how basic :)

6. Tea, high tea, cups of tea, teacups, sweets, little cakes, pastries and timtams to eat with a cup of tea, pretty teaspoons and the look of nice tealeaves!

7. Paint! Oh where would I be without paint!

8. My family and extended family and friends and the blessing that they are in our life.

9. Holidays to somewhere chilly with a fireplace and loads of doonas.

10. Big, long, hot baths, loads of bubble bath and of course a cup of tea.

AND my 5 awards go to:

1. Chamomile & Peppermint because she is my sis and I can't wait to see what her wedding will be like!

2. Marley & Lockyer For the constant inspiration

3. Decorhappy because it does make me happy

4. Frugal Farmhouse Design because I love a beautiful bargain

5. VT Interiors For even more inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment