Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our First Crop

Over the past few months Brendan has been working tirelessly on the garden (with a little help from my Mum!). Well, yesterday we enjoyed our first crop!

Some sort of fancy lettuce and some of my FAVOURITE Pak Choy! Yummo!


And here's the dinner - Stirfied chicken & vegies! Yum! Yep I do try to get a bit Mastercheffy with the rice occasionally - Bren is my #1 customer and always enjoys it when I spend a little time plating up! It really is worth the extra minute it takes me!

And I added a little of what I hoped was Basil from our vegie patch...

Mum found the wheelbarrow up in the back of our yard and filled it with the leftovers from her herb garden - it looks great and tastes great too!

2 comments:

  1. What a crop, well done Brendan, I'm very impressed with your gardening skills. And your plating up Lucy is impressive too - yummo! Great to see you both enjoying your home and garden. Lots luv xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive guys! The lettuce and Pak Choy look awesome, congrats on keeping the caterpillars away!

    ReplyDelete