Monday, November 21, 2011

Muse Interiors

Hello!

It's been a while since I've been here :) Life has been a little crazy with work, weddings, markets, a beautiful baby girl and growing another little one in my tummy! But now that I've finished working and concentrating on my 2 babies hopefully I'll have a little more time for my blog and the billion projects I have planned to complete before Christmas and the arrival of Mrs Maxwell (Baby Girl #2 as named by her cousins Cameron & Sarah).

But before all that I've got a lot of catching up on everyone else's blog posts that I've missed! There are just too many creative people in this big wide world!

So today a little inspiration from Muse Interiors, a lovely company from the US (If you haven't noticed I'm a little obsessed with American decorating!). I love the fact that they have 2 categories in their portfolio - "Interiors" and "Details". Any stylist will tell you it's all about the details!! I hope you like it!

Luce xx









2 comments:

  1. Love them-esp the bathroom, very your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back Lucy, have really missed your blogging and inspiration. Love these pics and enjoyed browsing their site. Thank you Luv xo

    ReplyDelete