Monday, August 23, 2010

Mum's Place

This weekend my Mum looked after Izzy while Bren & I went to a wedding (Our first time out without her!!!!). Luckily she was an absolute angel for her Noni!
In case there wasn't enough happening for the Jacques family this year (Our baby, my sisters wedding, my dad selling his house) my mum is also planning to renovate her house. All we need now is another engagement ;)
So anyway, to say thanks for babysitting, and just being here for me all the time, I really need to get back into planning her place - It's been on hold since Izzy came along!
We are going for a fusion of french country & balinese... Loads of french doors, big white kitchen, dark floorboards, big comfy sofas surrounding the fireplace inside and two gorgeous outdoor areas. Here's some of our inspiration...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a combo... I can't wait to see how it turns out. It sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Lucy - can't wait to see the next make over. Your inspiration is tryly something to behold! luv xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Am such a lucky Mum!
    Lucy makes all my dreams seem possible
    Thank you:)
    LYBTTS

    ReplyDelete