Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moroccan Coastal

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Izzy went to her first trade fair yesterday. She loved looking at all the sparkly things and lights (I think she is going to love shopping like her mum). Also, I have started the family room! I should be finished painting by the end of the week so stay tuned.
Until then here's a few photos of one of my favourite display homes I did in Canberra. It has a Moroccan coastal feel with creams, purpley browns and mint greens, warm timbers and white. It was a really interesting combination and I think it turned out very nicely!
It was a small house and I think it looks great with these armless chairs...

Loads of texture as always...

3 comments:

  1. Nice Lucy. I love the colours. I can see it won't be long before Izzy is styling her own room!!!! She'll be holding a paint brush before you know it! Enjoy your painting. Luv xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous rooms- ...

    and i think that she could do a lot worse than being as stylish as her mum!

    found you over my cuppa tea this morning- hi!

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bed linen - so inviting and cosy!

    ReplyDelete