Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bargains for a Beautiful Home...

Everyone knows I'm a sucker for anything budget to create a beautiful home. So here's some of this weeks bargain finds...
[Target] has 2 things in their catalogue worth checking out... the box of 8 shadowbox frames in white, $34, for those looking to create their own [photo collage], and the ornate mirror $53 - Bargain!

[Aldi] has these cute bedsides for $49 and matching trunk for $79 - in black or white (The cushion on the trunk looks daggy but would be cute covered in a better fabric!


All of these bits and pieces could be added to your [Picture Perfect Bedroom] from last month!

Happy shopping xx


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips Luce! I've been waiting for Target to bring the white frames in again, they only had them in black for a long time, I'll pop over there this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had exactly the same idea about those white Target frames! I thought I'd pick up the little bedside clock too - love the lines of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic
    The trunk is just what I have been looking for to put in the study!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete