Monday, January 17, 2011

Mooma

Look what the postman delivered this morning!

This AMAZING bag was made for Izzy (and me!) by our lovely friend Pip who designs and makes some of the most beautiful bags! I asked her if she could make a huge bag for Izzy that would be big enough to hold everything she needs for the day - nappies & wipes, bottles, formula, food, toys and teddy. We went out fabric shopping and picked up an amazing selection of pretty fabrics and she put them all together to create the most beautiful nappy bag I have ever seen!

Love the fabrics...

LOVE the tucks at the front

Love the huge strap in the 2 different fabrics!
Love the super sweet pink floral lining and my little purple pockets
Love the way it fits EVERYTHING!
Love this little clip-in-zip-up purse which holds all the nappies and wipes and can be easily taken out if I just need to change my gorgeous girl!
So I basically love everything about this bag, Pippy you are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I was also lucky enough to receive another Pippy creation for Christmas - this gorgeous little clutch in my favourite Florence Broadhurst fabric!
You can checkout more of Pip's bags at her online shop...




My favourite at the moment is this blue striped beauty ...



1 comment:

  1. Wow Pip, it's beautiful! I think you may have found a new niche market!
    It's very you Lucy, love the fabrics. Now you can even wipe a pooey bum in style! ;)

    ReplyDelete